The application is Freeware.
You can use the program for non-commercial or educational use. Commercial use is not authorized without agreement or ordering.
It is forbidden to decompile the application or anywise to modify it.
Author is not liable for any injuries, which could arise from using it.
- At least 128 MB memory RAM, the 256 MB RAM is recommend. A processor speed can be at least 700 MHz.
- Approximately 1 MB free space on HD.
- You can run the application on an operating system type of
Windows, Linux, MacOS, OS/2, Solaris and more, which have got installed a
"Java Runtime Environment - Standard Edition" (JRE) type of "all languages, including
English" version 1.4 or newer. The JRE can be free downloaded from page(s):
- Unzip the installation file inst-ppsee.zip
into new directory on your locale hard disk. On a Windows 98 (and newer)
you can alternatively use an install program called
- Run a script ppsee.vbs.
by mouse double click or write the statement:
wscript ppsee.vbs on Windows 98 (and newer) or
statement: sh ppsee.sh on a Linux system
to launch PPSee program.
If the application does not start, try to modify an absolute path to
java file (alternatively to javaw.exe).
For each (other) supported OS you can run the program in a command line
from subdirectory bin by statement:
java -Xmx180m -jar†PPSee.jar
, there is a recommendation to write an absolute path to java file.
- If you want to uninstall the application, then delete the directory that you had created
for the application in the first step. In case you have used an install program (Setup.exe),
run standard uninstall process.
- The newest version you can download from PPSee homepage
On the page you can find a history of changes and some more informations too.
The document was written by author: Pavel Ponec, email@example.com